Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Macedonian Journal of Ecology and Environment applies the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license to articles and supplementary material we publish. If you submit your paper for publication to Macedonian Journal of Ecology and Environment, you agree to have the CC BY license applied to your work. Under this Open Access license, you as the author agree that anyone can reuse your article in whole or part for any purpose, for free, even for commercial purposes. Anyone may copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format as long as the author and original source are properly cited. This facilitates freedom in re-use and also ensures that Macedonian Journal of Ecology and Environment content can be mined without barriers for the needs of research.
Author - the holder of copyrights is encouraged to sign and return the Copyright form prior to the publication of the scientific article.
Macedonian Journal of Ecology and Environment is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.